Sunday, 1 January 2017



2nd day in -
so I was hoping to finish this 'weekend' kit by now - 
on & off for a few weeks. So this is the first one I am targeting 
to finish this month. Weekend Cottages - Stratford on Avon 
by The Nutmeg Company.
I also need to complete another X-stitch that I started last year. She was supposed to be started at the beginning of the year as a project for 2016 - I didn't actually get to start her until the middle of the year. She is a Lavender & Lace project. Angel of Love she is designed by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum who also designed for Told in a Garden & Butternut Road. Its a tricky one my need for perfection has brought me to a standstill at the moment. 

So far this is where I am at with the w/e cottage and with the L&L design.


And I really haven't got much further with the cottage!


But I will keep you updated this is definitely the first to be finished this year and I hope to get it done soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment